Advantages Of GT - Cooler
Most developing countries are located in tropics. These areas generally have high rainfall and humidity, which are ideal conditions for the development of micro-organisms and insects, causing high levels of deterioration of crops in storage.
- Maintains the harvest freshness.
- Eliminating the need of fumigation and other chemical treatment for insects.
- Eliminating the grain weight loses caused due to respiration.
- Eliminates electrical/fuel drying expenditure for safe storage.
- Prevents from Fungusand life threatening mycotoxins.
- Moist grain can also be dried using economical drying mode.
- No change in color of grain.
- Prevents formation of hot spots.
- No chances of backing of grains.
- Pallets cooling to eliminate breakage and stress cracks.
- Reduction on broken rice.
- High germination quality.
- Highly safe and easy to operate.
- No need of additional grain circulation silo to avoid hot spot/backing.
- Weather independent to operate.